Request Proposal from Front-End Users
With the help of this extension, the registered front-end users can send a request for a product, which is not even available at the admin store. Users can provide the information related to the required product such as the item URL and the store URL, where the user might have seen the product, but due to certain reasons do not want to buy from.
To send a request for product purchase
- Go to the customer login.
- In the left navigation menu, click the Submit Buying Request menu.
The New Request page appears as shown in the following figure:
- In the right panel, Under Request Product Information, enter the corresponding values in the following fields:
- Product Name: Name of the product that the user wants to purchase.
- Upload Images: Image of the product.
- Upload Document: Product relevant information in the doc format.
- Quantity Desired: The number of item required.
- Product Color: Color of the product.
- Unit Price: Purchasing Price of the single item.
- Store Url: Store URL, where the user has seen the product.
- Item Url: Item URL, which is linked to the required product. A URL, which provides more information related to the product.
- Comments: Relevant or some extra information related to the product.
- Click the Submit Request button.
A success message appears.