The plugin facilitates WooCommerce store owners to display recently viewed and most viewed products to their online customers. With the help of shortcodes, recently viewed and most viewed products can be displayed throughout multiple pages of your WooCommerce store.
Moreover, there are two different dashboards for recently viewed and most viewed products. These different dashboards will allow the admin to change the settings separately for each one of them as per the requirements.
Have a look at some of the ultimate features
- Display recently viewed and most viewed products – You can display either or both of these product sections depending upon your choices in just a couple of clicks.
- Separate dashboards – With separate dashboards, store admins will have the liberty to tweak around settings in recently viewed and most viewed product sections.
- Unique Shortcodes – The unique shortcodes will help you to display the recently viewed and most viewed products on any web page of your eCommerce website.
- Display only in-stock products – Let your customers see only in-stock products by enabling this particular feature for your WooCommerce store.
- Manage the number of products to be displayed – Set a limit on recently & most viewed products that you wish to show your customers when they visit your store.