Lelong Configuration Settings
Once the extension is successfully installed in the WooCommerce store, the Lelong menu appears on the left navigation bar of its Admin Panel. The merchant has to first create a seller account in the Lelong seller panel. Once the seller account is created and is approved by Lelong , the store owners receive Lelong API credentials from Lelong . Hence, the store owners can use the Lelong API credentials while setting up the extesnion Configuration settings in the WooCommerce store Admin panel.
To set up the configuration settings in the WooCommerce Admin panel
- Go to the WooCommerce Admin panel.
- On the left navigation bar, click the Lelong menu.
The menu appears as shown in the following figure:
The Lelong CONFIGURATION page appears as shown in the following figure:
- In the Lelong User Id box, enter the Lelong Seller Account user id.
- In the Lelong Api Key box, enter the key value provided by the Lelong Support.
- Click the SAVE CREDENTIALS button.
The credentials are saved.