Founded in 2009, Houzz is headquartered in Palo Alto, California. Houzz is a website and online community about architecture, interior design and decorating, landscape design and home improvement. In other words, Houzz is a marketplace where the consumers can find the ultimate collection of furniture, Kitchen and Tabletop, Bed and Bath, and so on.
The WooCommerce Houzz Integration helps admin to synchronize the orders, products, pricing, and inventory through establishing the interaction between the Houzz API and the WooCommerce store.
The WooCommerce store owner can also manage the Houzz orders on the WooCommerce stores without making any significant changes in the operational functionalities.
The most important feature is that it enables the users to create the Houzz Categories and its dependent attributes in the WooCommerce store. Thus, it enables the admin to configure the desired product category to the WooCommerce store for automatic submission of the selected product to the same category on Houzz.com.
Key Features are as follows:
- Easy Debug: Easy debug process for hassle-free products upload on the Houzz website.
- Low Stock Notifications: Whenever Stock diminishes lower than a threshold, a notification is sent informing the status.
- Crons: Cron job automates the process for Inventory, Price and Order management.
- Manage Houzz Orders: It allows admin to import orders from the Houzz Marketplace to convert it into regular Woocommerce Orders and Shipments.
- Profile Based Product Upload: It allows the profile based product upload on the Houzz Marketplace.
- Product Operation: It allows admin to perform product related tasks such as product upload, product archive, and product view using bulk management system.