Walmart started a small business with a single discount store and the simple idea of selling more for less make Walmart.com grow over the last 50 years into the largest retailer in the world. With the fiscal year 2017 revenue of $485.9 billion, each week, over 260 million customers and members visit their 11,695 stores under 59 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce websites in 11 countries
Being a TRUSTED Walmart Channel Integration Partner, CedCommerce helps the WooCommerce store owners to upload their products, provides an expert training, and an excellent support for a hassle-free selling experience.
Walmart Integration For WooCommerce is an establishment of a channel to feed product critical data directly to Walmart, thereby sell on Walmart with WooCommerce. The integration enables Woocommerce users to offer their products for sale on Walmart.
- Profile-based Product Upload: Enables the admin to create the Profiles and assign it to the products to automate the product upload.
- Auto Acknowledgement of Order: Enables admin to receive a notification on Orders creation.
- Product Data Validation: Enables the admin to validate the product information based on Walmart’s standards and values.
- Creation of WooCommerce Orders: The newly placed orders on the Walmart Web site are automatically created in the WooCommerce store with all the required details as it is on the Walmart Web site.
- Easy product upload: Enables the admin to upload the Products on a single click when they are ready to upload.
- Bulk Upload: Facilitates the admin to upload a large number of products in bulk with a single click and hence reduces the work of manual upload.