Google Shopping Configuration Settings
To set up the configuration settings in the WooCommerce admin panel
- Go to the WooCommerce Admin panel.
- On the left navigation bar, click the Google Shopping menu.
The menu appears as shown in the following figure:
The Google Shopping Configuration page appears as shown in the following figure:
- Under Google Shopping App Credentials, do the following steps:
– In the Account Name Input field, fill out the Merchant Name by which you wish to sell on Google Shopping
– In the Account Status, fill the status Active
– In Google Merchant ID, copy the merchant id from your google shopping merchant panel
-Choose the Secret Key File of the account provided by Google Shopping.
-Once all the actions have been taken so far, click on Save button
-Then After that click on the AUTHORIZE button, in order to authorize your account