Facebook StoreFront Settings
To carry out the settings:
- Go to your Woocommerce admin panel, below the CedCommerce Menu which is on the left navigation bar.
- Click on the Facebook of the panel.
- On clicking Facebook, it will appear a page where you have to click SETTINGS in the menu bar as mentioned in the screenshot:
- To map the product meta keys and attributes of products click on SEARCH FOR PRODUCT META KEYS AND ATTRIBUTES FOR MAPPING in the Settings tab as mentioned in the screenshot:
- In this, you just have to enter the name of the product and then click on the Search button next to it.
- Once you have performed the above step, click on META KEYS AND ATTRIBUTES LIST to map the selected meta keys with their attributes as mentioned in the screenshot:
- Here the store owners can see some fields are having “REQUIRED” over there, these are the field which is mandatory for the store owners to fill those fields rest are optional.
In Scheduler Setting, the store owners can set the schedulers for inventory:
Inventory Sync Scheduler: In this, the admin can set the scheduler for inventory syncing by selecting the different intervals from the dropdown as mentioned in the screenshot:
Once the store owners have set the schedulers for Inventory syncing then hit the “SAVE” to save all the activities performed by you.