Product List lets you manage and sort all your Catch listings, including bulk syncing and importing actions with your Shopline store.
Let’s take a closer look at each section:
All: Total no. of products.
Active: No. of products listed on the Catch marketplace.
Not Uploaded: No.of products imported from Shopline to the app but not uploaded on the Catch marketplace.
In Progress: No. of products sent for review on the Catch marketplace.
Inactive: No.of products uploaded from the app to the marketplace but is out of stock.
Errors: Total no. of products with errors that need to be corrected.
By clicking on More Actions, you can
- Import from Shopline: You can import all your products from Shopline to the app.
- Sync Products Status from Catch: When a product is uploaded from the app on Catch, a feed is sent to Catch for approval based on which products change their status. With the feature, You can sync the status of your products from Catch to avoid any confusion.
The feature helps you upload all the selected products from the app to Catch in bulk. This reduces the manual effort of linking and uploading products individually.
Follow the steps:
- Select the products
- Assign it a particular category
- Click on Bulk Upload Button
- Track the status on the Feed
- Track the ongoing process in the Activities section
By customizing the grid, you can get a list of products for a particular option that you select, enabling you to fetch the products quickly.
As not all the products are visible in the grid at a time, applying filters can quickly fetch the products falling under a specific condition. For example, if you are looking for products that are out of stock, you can simply apply a filter of Quantity and equal it with ‘0’. Hence, the app will display all the products that are out of stock.
View Product Details
You can complete Product details by clicking the ‘View’ button on the extreme right.