Order settings enable you to instantly fetch orders from Catch Marketplace and create them on your Shopline store. Additionally, the feature helps you fetch all the orders with a real-time update at an interval of 15 minutes.
- All: Total orders that are fetched from the Catch marketplace.
- Unshipped: Total orders fetched from Catch but not created in the Shopline store.
- Shipping: Total orders created on the Shopline store that are ready to ship.
- Shipped: Total orders that are shipped or fulfilled from the Shopline store.
- Failed: Total orders that failed to create in the Shopline store.
You can apply Filters based on Date, Customer name, Price and find your orders instantly.
The feature helps you fetch all the orders instantly from the marketplace along with an automated real-time update at an interval of 15 minutes.
View Order Details
You can complete Order details by clicking the ‘View’ button on the extreme right.