Sync Product With the Shopify Store
To sync the details of the products from the Shopify store to the integration app
- Go to the Walmart Marketplace Integration App.
- Click the Product menu.
- Click Manage Product.
- You can perform “Sync with Shopify” for
- all products at once or
- individual product
- To perform the “Sync with Shopify” for all products at once, click on the “Sync with Shopify” button on the top right corner of the Manage Product page.
- To perform the “Sync with Shopify” for the individual product, select the product by clicking on the checkbox.
- Then select the “Sync with Shopify” the “Select bulk action” drop-down, as shown in the below figure
- Click on the “Action” button.
- A pop-up box will appear with the Shopify fields, as shown in the below figure
- The seller can select/de-select the fields as per the requirement.
- Then click on the “Sync” button.
The Sync with Shopify page appears as shown in the following figure:
Note: The seller can select more than one product while performing “Sync With Shopify” from bulk action.