Retire Product From Walmart
You can retire the product from Walmart, that is, remove the unwanted products from the Walmart marketplace.
To retire the product from Walmart
- Go to the Walmart Marketplace Integration App.
- Click the Import/Export menu.
- Click Retire Product.
The Retire Product on Walmart page appears as shown in the following figure:
- In the Export Product Information area, do the following steps:
- In the All Product list, select the required product status.
- Click the Export button.
The product export execution status appears as shown in the following figure:
Also, a dialog box appears as shown in the following figure:
- Select the Save File option, and then click the OK button.
The CSV file is exported and saved at the selected location of the local system.
- Make the required changes in the required fields and then save the CSV file.
- On the Exporting Products page, click the Back button to go back to the Retire Product on Walmart page.
- In the Import Updated Product CSV File area, do the following steps:
- Click the Browse button and select the required CSV file.
- Click the Import button.
The Product Update through CSV page appears and the process is executed through CSV import and the status appears as shown in the following figure:
- Click the Back To Previous button to go back to the Retire Product on Walmart page.
- The above process will retire your products from walmart.com.