You can retire products from Walmart, i.e., remove the products that you don’t want to be listed on the Walmart marketplace.
Retire products from Walmart
To retire products from the Walmart marketplace, follow the steps given below:
- Go to Walmart Integration App.
- Click the Import/Export menu.
- Click Retire Product. The Retire Product on Walmart page opens up as shown in the following figure:
- In the Export Product Information area, perform the following steps:
- In Export Product Information, select the status of the products (published/ready to publish/others) that you want to retire from Walmart.
- Click the Export button. The product export execution status appears as shown in the following figure:
Also, a dialog box appears that asks you to save the file.
- Select the Save File option, and then click the OK button.
The CSV file gets exported and saved at the selected location of the local system.
- Retire the products that you don’t want to list on Walmart, and then save the CSV file.
- On the Exporting Products page, click the Back button to go back to the Retire Product on Walmart page.
- In the Import Updated Product CSV File area, perform the following steps:
- Click the Choose File button and select the required CSV file that you have just now modified.
- Click the Import button. The Product Update through CSV page appears and the process is executed through CSV import, and the status appears as shown in the following figure:
- Click the Back To Previous button to go back to the Retire Product on Walmart page.
- The above process will retire your products from walmart.com.