The Shopify store owner has an ability to make any changes in the product details such as to update the title of the products, description of the products, the barcode of the products, or any other details.
To upload all product changes on the product database
- Go to the Walmart Marketplace Integration App.
- Click the Import/Export menu.
- Click Product Update.
The Update Product Information page appears as shown in the following figure:
- In the Export Product Information area, do the following steps:
- In the Options list, select the required product status.
- Click the Export button.
The product export execution status appears as shown in the following figure:
Also, a dialog box appears as shown in the following figure:
- Select the Save File option, and then click the OK button.
The CSV file is exported and saved at the selected location of the local system.
- Make the required changes in the required fields and then save the CSV file.
NOTE: Do not make changes in Product ID and SKU of the products.
- On the Export Main Product page, click the Back button to go back to the Update Product Information page.
- In the Import Updated Product CSV File area, do the following steps:
- Click the Browse button and select the required CSV file that you have just updated.
- Click the Import button.
The Product Update is executed through CSV import and the status appears as shown in the following figure:
- Click the Back To Previous button to go back to the Update Product Information page.
- This will import all the changes to the Walmart Marketplace Integration App. (In order to make these update on Walmart Marketplace you need to upload the product.)