Manage Promotional Price
Promotional pricing is an optional way for Sellers to create unique pricing for events such as clearance sales or to call out a comparison price.
New Promotional Feature Rule
- You can set up no more than 10 promotions for an item at a time in the API.
- You must provide the Promotions Status, Promo Price, Promo Start Date and Promo End Date.
- The end date of a given promotion should be 365 days from the current date and time. Any promotions beyond 365 days will result in an error.
- For any SKU, a promotion end date can’t be before or equal to the promotion start date.
- Promotions should be set up at least 4 hours before the start date.
- Delete promotions by setting the Promotions Status as Delete All.
To update the Promotional Price of the Products on Walmart
- Go to the Walmart Marketplace Integration App.
- Click the Product menu.
- Click Promotional Price.
The Promotional Price page appears as shown in the following figure:
- Click on the plus button to open.
- Update the Promotional Price for the particular product.
- After clicking the plus button you will see as shown in the following figure:
- Click on Add Promotion button.
- Clicking on Add Promotion button you will see the following:
- Now, fill the necessary details to set the Promotion for the product.
- Set the start date, end date, Price type and the Special price of the Promotion.
- After that, Click on “SAVE” button.
- Click the minusbutton to close the pop-up.
- Now select the checkbox corresponding to that product.
- Select the UPLOAD PROMOTIONAL PRICE from the Select bulk action, as shown in the following figure:
- Click on the “ACTION” button.
- This will send the updated Promotional Price on walmart.com.