How to create a Category Template?
Create Category Template
- Go to Category Template > Create Template.
- Give a unique name to your category template within 80 characters. Make the name easily identifiable.
3. Further, you need to select & set “Rule Group” to fetch data from a similar set of products.
Product Match: The rule is based on ANY and ALL conditions that define whether you want all the selected conditions to be fulfilled or any one of them to be true.
You can filter & fetch products based on either Title, SKU, brand, and product type, or all (if you select ‘All Conditions’ in the ‘Product Must Match’ section.
Now select the value.
Once you have entered all values, click on “Run Query.” A list of all products containing the mentioned value will be fetched & displayed.
- Now select the most relevant product category for the listed product.
Based on the selected category, you will map Shopify attributes with TikTok Shop attributes.
- Map Shopify attribute with TikTok Shop attribute:
You are required to map two kinds of attributes- ‘Product Attributes’ and ‘Variation Attributes’.
- Product Attributes include mandatory attributes that must be selected to map Shopify attributes with TikTok Shop attributes. These include the product’s length, width, height, weight, COD availability, and more. The section also includes recommended attributes that are not mandatory but will help your product rank better on TikTok Shop and help buyers understand the product better.
- Variant Attributes are mandatory if your products have variants. These attributes include colors and other specifications.
(Note: Variation attribute is a mandatory field on TikTok Shop. Merchants must link it with relevant Shopify attributes).
- Lastly, set Custom Pricing for the Category Template. You can set Fixed or Percentage and the products will be uploaded to TikTok Shop with the updated price rule.
Save the settings, and the Category Templateis created successfully. You can view or edit the settings from the ‘Category Template’ section.