The Shopify store owner can view the list of failed Pricefalls orders on the Failed Orders page. If any SKU is Uploaded on the marketplace. If the admin deleted the SKU on Shopify store it shows the failed order notification.
In the following conditions, Orders are not imported from Pricefalls:
- If any product in the Pricefalls Order is Out of Stock in the Shopify store.
- If any product in the Pricefalls Order is disabled in the Shopify store.
- If any Product does not exist in the Shopify store or is deleted from the store after uploading to Pricefalls.
Admin can perform the following tasks on the Failed Orders page:
- View the current failed order details
- Cancel Order on Pricefalls
Click Failed Orders.
The Failed Orders page appears as shown in the following figure: