Tophatter Marketplace Integration for Shopify provides the complete integration solution to the Shopify store owners offering an opportunity to sell their store products on tophatter.com.
The Tophatter Marketplace Integration app by CedCommerce synchronizes the Shopify Store with Tophatter. With the help of APIs provided by Tophatter, the app creates a channel facilitating the synchronization of product inventory and orders, updating products information and helps the Shopify store owner to manage the products from the store itself. It also allow products to be scheduled for bidding.
Key Features are as follows:
- Complete Synchronization: Establishes an auto-synchronization of the product listing, order, inventory, and pricing at regular intervals between Shopify and tophatter.com.
- Product Category Mapping: Follows many-to-one category mapping philosophy. Admin can map many categories of the Shopify store to the single category of tophatter.com.
- Easy Product Upload Process: You can easily upload your products on tophatter.com by just clicking a button and schedule them for auction.
- Error Notification: For all the failed products upload, corresponding errors appear. It enables the store owner to view the errors, rectify them to re-upload the products immediately.
- Order Acknowledgement: Admin receives an acknowledgment of Orders automatically as soon as orders are created.
- Shopify Orders Creation: The newly placed orders on tophatter.com are automatically created in the Shopify store with all the required details as it is on tophatter.com.
- Update Order Status on Tophatter: As soon as you ship the order from your Shopify store, the app sync all the details like, tracking infomation and update the order status on Tophatter Seller Account.
- Automated Shipment Process: Admin can automate the shipment process with Shipstation and Shipwork if installed, else, the merchant can ship the product manually as usual.