Once you have installed the module, you can see the Configuration page as shown below.
You may fill the details as below:
- In the Enable part, select Yes so that your module gets enabled.
- In the mode bar. You may select Live or Sandbox according to the need of your system.
- In the next bar of API URL, the URL gets filled itself in accordance with the mode that you select- Live or Sandbox.
- In the Client ID bar, enter the ID that you had retrieved from the Wish Seller Panel.
- In the Client Secret bar, enter the ID that you had retrieved from the Wish Seller Panel.
- In the Redirect URL bar, enter the same.
- Now click the Get Token button and Refresh Token (If getting error message like token expire etc).
- In the following three bars i.e., Code, API Acess Token, and API Refresh Token, the details get filled automatically once you have clicked Get Token and Refresh Token button.
- Once done with this section, click on Save button on the right corner of the same section.
- In the Price Type, select either Normal Price Without Tax or Normal Price With Tax. Note that this is the type of product price to be sent to Wish.com.
- In the Store Language, select the language in which you want the data to be processed.
- In the Update Inventory/Price on Product Edit, select Yes or No, if you want the inventory and price to be updated on wish when you edit product on store .
- In the Delete Product Data on Product Delete, select Yes or No, if you want to disable product on Wish when you delete product on store .
- In the Auto Reject Failed Orders, select Yes if you want to enable the imported order(s) to be cancelled automatically at Wish in case of any order error.
- In the ORDER EMAIL, enter the email id to create orders in it which are imported from wish.
- In the CUSTOMER ID, enter the ID for customers to be created, for orders which are imported from Wish.
- In the Order status when Import, select the order status while importing the order.
- In the Order status when cancelled at Wish, select the status to appear when the order has been cancelled.
- In the Order status when shipped, select the order status to appear when the order has been shipped.
- In the Order Carrier, select the order carrier set for particular orders while importing the Wish order.
- In the Order Payment, select the order payment method set for each order while importing the wish order.
Once you are done with entering and selecting all these needed information, click on Save Config to save all the configuration settings you have made changes for.
Your configuration will be saved.