VidaXL Failed Orders
Orders are failed on Prestashop because of one or more of the following reasons:
- If any product in the VidaXL Order is Out of Stock in Prestashop store.
- If any product in the VidaXL Order is disabled in Prestashop store.
- If any Product does not exist in Prestashop store or is deleted from Prestashop after uploading onVidaXL.
- If the selected Payment Method in VidaXL System Configuration Setting is not available in Prestashop store.
The admin can see the failed VidaXL orders from the Prestashop admin panel.
To see the failed order:
- Go to Prestashop Admin Panel
- On the left navigation bar, place the cursor on VidaXL Integration and you will see it getting expanded as below:
- Click on the VidaXL Failed Orders and the Failed Orders page opens up as shown:
- On this page, you may see the Failed Order with – ID, SKU, VidaXL Order Id, and Reason.