If you’re a merchant who deals in DIY products, then ManoMano is a platform that can prove to be your key to success. To help you sell on ManoMano, CedCommerce brings to you the perfect solution. Read on to know more.
Founded in 2013, ManoMano is an online DIY marketplace that connects people directly to home improvement and gardening merchants. The business has 1.9 million customers across Europe and has 1.2 million products listed on its platform. It sells everything from sheds to cleaning tools.
The company operates in six countries across Europe including the UK, where it launched 18 months ago. It has racked up sales of £9 million in Britain since then. This online DIY marketplace has also raised €60 million (£54.6 million) to fuel expansion across Europe, with Britain being one of the top markets in its sights.
And to assist you sell on this marketplace, CedCommerce brings to you the ManoMano Prestashop Integration that will not only help you sell on ManoMano conveniently but will also render features that will make your business stand out.
Prestashop ManoMano Marketplace Integration connects the Prestashop store with the ManoMano Marketplace. Not only that, it also synchronizes the inventory, price, and other product details between the Prestashop store and ManoMano Marketplace.
Read on and discover its up-to-the-minute features to take your business to the soaring heights.
Key Features :
- Price: Real time synchronization of Price for every product between your Prestashop store and ManoMano marketplace.
- Profile Based Product Upload: This feature enables admin to create a profile, and after assigning products to the profile, products can easily be uploaded on ManoMano.com.
- ManoMano Order Management:: All of your orders instantly get imported into Prestashop store from ManoMano marketplace.
- Automated Inventory Updates: No manual updating required. Automatic inventory updates are available with this extension, for better management.
- Product Operation: It allows admin to perform product related tasks such as product upload, and product view using bulk management system.
Move to the next section to know how can you start the integration process.