ManoMano Prestashop Integration Extension Installation
To install the extension:
- Go to the Prestashop Admin panel.
- On the left navigation bar, point cursor to the Modules and Services.
The menu appears as shown in the following figure:
- You need to click the Modules and Services menu, and you will come across a page like shown below.
- Now click on the Add a new module as shown in the image above.
- On doing so, the page opens a section like shown in the image below:
- Now choose the package file of ManoMano marketplace from your system by clicking Choose a file.
- Once selected, click on the Upload this module button.
- On the same page, scroll down and in the Modules list, search for ManoMano and it will be listed in the right side like shown in the image below. You have to click on the Install button as shown in the image below:
- On clicking the Install button, you can see a message like shown below, on the same page, asking you if you wanted to proceed with the installation. You need to click on Proceed with the installation.
- On clicking it, the module will be installed and you will be navigated to the Configuration page for further steps to be taken, which will be discussed in the next segment.