To manage Profiles
- Go to the Prestashop Admin panel.
- In the left navigation panel, place cursor on Allegro Integration and the section expands as:
- Once you click on Allegro Profile,
The following page appears:
- Now click on Add New Profile. You will be taken to the page as shown below:
- In the Profile name, enter the name of the profile.
- Select Enable as the status to enable the profile.
- In the Store Categories, you can choose your Prestashop Category.
- Now Click on Attribute mapping, the tab appears as shown below:
- In the Allegro category, choose your Allegro category on which you need to send products and accordingly attributes will come below.
- Map the relevant attributes of the product profiles with that of attributes of items on Allegro.
- Once done click on Save button to save the above profile information.