Shopee is an e-commerce marketplace headquartered in Indonesia. Running a C2C mobile marketplace business, Shopee was officially introduced in Singapore in the year 2015 followed by Malaysia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand, Indonesia and Vietnam.
With a vision of “Being Number 1 C2C Mobile Marketplace in Southeast Asia”, Shopee allows its users to buy or sell goods through apps available on iOS and Android platforms.
To help sellers who have their business in the Southeast Asia or who want to sell in the Southeast Asia, CedCommerce brings the Shopee OpenCart Integration Extension! This extension enables the sellers to sell on Shopee and also manage the automatic syncing of Price, Inventory, Order etc between their OpenCart Store and Shopee.
Key Features of Extension-
- Profile based product upload on Shopee marketplace.
- Synchronization of price and inventory between OpenCart store and Shopee marketplace is done automatically.
- Product upload on Shopee marketplace becomes hassle free.
- To fetch the orders of Shopee, corn job automates the process in real time.
- Admin receives the Order Notification mail.