Founded in 2011, Wish is a mobile e-commerce application based in San Francisco, California operating globally with a large presence in North America, Europe, Brazil, and China. It is the sixth largest e-commerce company in the world.
Wish.com is competing with the companies such as Walmart and Amazon. They are valued at between 3.5 and 5 billion dollars. Wish currently works with thousands of merchants serving millions of users globally.
Wish Magento Integration is a fabulous API integration that helps the Magento 1 store owner to synchronize inventory, price, and other product details for the product creation and its management between the Magento store and the Wish marketplace.
The Wish Magento Integration extension interacts with the Wish Marketplace to integrate the synchronized product listing between the Magento and the Wish retailers. After installing the extension, the merchant can create the Wish Categories and the dependent attributes on the Magento store.
The process enables the merchant to configure the desired product category into Magento for automatic submission of the selected product to the same Category on Wish.
Key Features are as follows:
- Profile based product upload: Admin can create a profile, map the Wish category and attributes to the Magento category and attributes, and then after assigning the products to the profile can easily upload products to wish.com
- Attribute Mapping: Map suitable existing attribute with wish attribute , so you need not to populate that fields.
- Bulk Upload System: The merchant has the flexibility to upload any number of products on wish.com using bulk product upload feature.
- Synchronized Inventory* : Auto synchronization of the inventory at regular intervals and the listing of the products along with all the details is established between Magento and wish.com
- Batch Product Download Request: You can create batch product download request and fetch status. Once status turns to Finished, the admin can process this by one click.
- Enable and Disable Products* : Merchants can close and reopen the products on wish.com using Enable and Disable feature.
- New Order Notifications* : Whenever a new order is fetched from wish.com, the admin receives a notification.
- Rejected Products Notification: If any product containing some invalid details is rejected, then its information is fetched from the automatic synchronized requests along with the error due to which it is rejected.
- Simple and Configurable Product Upload: Admin can upload the Simple and Configurable type of Magento product on the Wish website.
Note: All the * features will be available within 7 days (approximately) of the purchase.