View Walmart Mexico Orders
The user can fetch and view all the order details fetched from Walmart Mexico.
To fetch and view Walmart Mexico Orders
- Go to the Magento Admin panel.
- On the top navigation bar, move the cursor over the Walmart Mexico menu, and then point to the Manage Orders menu.
The menu appears as shown in the following figure:
- Click View Walmart Mexico Orders.
The Walmart Mexico Orders Details page appears as shown in the following figure:
- Click the Fetch Latest Walmart Mexico Orders or Sync All Walmart Mexico Orders Info button.
If the order is imported successfully then, a new record is found in the Walmart Mexico Order Details table as shown in the above figure.
- Orders are automatically imported through CRON every 10 minutes.
- Whenever the latest orders are imported from Walmart Mexico, a Notification appears in the notification area of the Admin panel for those orders and they are Auto-Acknowledged as soon as they are imported into the Magento admin panel.
- If no Order is imported, then check the Failed order log on the Failed Walmart Mexico Orders Import Log page.
- Order are auto-rejected on Walmart Mexico in the following conditions:
- When Walmart Mexico Product SKU does not exist in Magento.
- When Product is Out of Stock in Magento.
- When a product is disabled in Magento.