Privalia is an e-commerce website that is based in 4 major countries Spain Italy France and Germany. This is a rapidly growing e-commerce organization which generally deals with fashion and household products. Privalia is a marketplace where customers can search for goods based on names or product type.
On Privalia sellers can choose from a wide range of category to sell from. Clothing products such as tops, cardigans and sweaters, jackets, shoes, accessories, sportswear, and swimwear for men, women, and children are the most selling items in this European marketplace. Another eye-catching category is the ‘home and décor’ where items like for kitchen and dining, furniture, textile, electronics and gadgets, suitcases, and leisure are in demand.
Privalia was launched in 2006 by Jose Manuel Villanueva and Lucas Carne and is operated from Barcelona, Spain.
Privalia Integration for Magento by CedCommerce offers Management of your products on a centralized platform, wherein you can easily list your products on Privalia directly from existing Magento marketplace. Management of inventory and price is synchronous and gets updated followed by any activity. Furthermore, tracking and order fulfillment can be achieved through CedCommerce integration.
Integration also offers management of inventory, with greater flexibility, providing you with several ways to manage it at discrete levels with Privalia.com Order cancellations from the customer’s end are retrieved simultaneously to cancel the order ensuring that you don´t ship items that were canceled.
Key Features of Privalia Integration Extension by CedCommerce:
- Stock Update: Stocks are updated automatically on both ends as stock status updated in your local shop or as an order is marked shipped by Privalia.
- Privalia Order Management: The orders can be easily acknowledged or canceled through the centralized order management system.
- Profile-based product upload: It allows the admin to upload their product to profile based on Privalia Marketplace.
- Synchronization: Auto synchronization of the product listing, order, inventory, return and refund, and pricing at regular intervals is established between Magento and Privalia.com.
- Bulk Upload System: Bulk product upload service from cedcommerce is your ultimate solution to be spared from hassles of operational overload in product uploading.
- Notification Errors: If any error occurs, there is a feed error feature helping you to know what the error is.
- Cons: Crons automate the process of Price, Inventory and Order management.
- Rejected Products Notification: If any product containing some invalid details is rejected, then its information is fetched from the automatically synchronized requests along with the error due to which it is rejected.
- Return And Refunds: Refunds are processed back to the original payment method used to purchase the order. Refund is also possible through extension.