View Spartoo Failed Orders
The users can view the list of failed Spartoo orders on the Failed Spartoo Orders Import Log page.
Orders cannot be imported from Spartoo due to the following conditions:
- If any product in the Spartoo Order is Out of Stock in Magento.
- If any product in the Spartoo Order is disabled in Magento.
- If any Product does not exist in Magento or is deleted from Magneto after uploading on Spartoo.
- If the selected Payment Method in Spartoo System Configuration Setting is not available in Magento.
To view, Spartoo failed orders
- Go to Magento Admin Panel.
- On the Spartoo menu, point to Spartoo Orders, and then click View Spartoo Failed Orders.
The Failed Spartoo Orders Import Log page appears as shown in the following figure:
This page displays the failed orders with the order id and the reason for the failure.