Sears is an American chain of online retail stores. It is currently the fifth-largest American department store company by sales as of October 2013. Every month millions of visitors browse the Sears Web site to make a purchase of the required products. Thus, to grow the business and increase the sale through selling the products on the Sears marketplace, the Magento® store owner can connect their store to the Sears marketplace.
CedCommerce Sears-Magento Integration extension provides the facility to integrate the Magento -Commerce store with the Sears marketplace. This extension automates the ordering process and establishes a synchronization of products, orders and refunds with the help of Sears API.
The CRONs implemented in this extension help to automate the process thereby keeping it up to date.
This extension interacts with the Sears Marketplace to integrate the synchronized product listing between the Magento and the Sears retailers. After installing the extension, merchant can create the Sears Categories and the dependent attributes on the Magento store.
The process enables merchant to configure the desired product category into Magento for automatic submission of the selected product to the same Category on Sears.
Key Features are as follows:
- Profile based product Upload: Admin can create a profile and map the Sears category and attributes to the Magento 1 category and attributes, and then after assigning the products to the profile can easily upload products to the Sears Web site.
- Synchronized Inventory and Profile Based Pricing: Inventory Synchronization at regular intervals. product Listing is established between Magento and Sears. Profile based price increase or decrease.
- Synchronized Product Editing: Besides adding the products, any product information changes made on the Magento store reflects on the Sears.
- Automated Inventory Updates: No manual updating is required. Automatic inventory updates are available for the better management.
- Creation of Magento Orders: The newly placed orders on the Sears Web site are automatically created in the Magento store with all the required details as it is on the Sears Web site.
- Consolidate Orders: Easily manipulate orders from the Magento store.
- Product Category Mapping: Follows many-to-one category mapping philosophy. Admin can map many categories of the Magento store to the single category of Sears.
- Updates Information: Changes made in the Magento store reflects on the Sears Web site.
- Bulk Upload System: The merchant has the flexibility to upload any number of products on the Sears Web site using bulk product upload feature.
- Crons: Cron job automates the process for Inventory, Price and Order management.
Caution: Extension is heavily dependent on Crons for running various automated processes. So, make sure that Cron Job is properly configured and working on the server.