Once the installation has been done, you need to start the configuration.
To complete the configuration,
- Go to your Magento admin panel.
- Place cursor on Noths on the top navigation bar.
- When the menu appears, click on Configuration.
- On clicking it, you will be navigated to the configuration page that appears as:
Noths API Settings
- Click on Noths API Settings and the section will expand as:
- In Enabled, select Yes. In doing so, the section will expand as:
- In API Token, enter the API generated from Seller panel of Noths Online store.
- In Select Store Choose the default Store View you wish to choose.
- In Default Payment Method, choose a default payment method for Noths orders.
- In , enter the email id on which you want to get an email whenever a new Noths order gets imported.
- In Create Order For Out Of Stock Product, choose Yes or No as required.
- If you wish to Automate Shipment, select Yes from the drop down menu.
- In , select Yes if you want to enable Noths debug mode for logging.
- In Noths Customer Email, enter the email for which customer will be created for Noths orders.
- In , enter the Noths Order Id Prefix.
- In the section Enabled Order Cron ; Select ‘Yes’ if you wish to run the cron automatically.
- If you wish to Create Orders for Disabled Products, Select Yes from the dropdown menu.