View Failed Imported Orders
The users can view the list of failed NeweggB2B orders on the Failed NeweggB2B Orders Import Log page.
Orders cannot be imported from NeweggB2B due to the following conditions:
- If any product in the NeweggB2B Order is Out of Stock in Magento.
- If any product in the NeweggB2B Order is disabled in Magento.
- If any Product does not exist in Magento or is deleted from Magneto after uploading on NeweggB2B.
- If the selected Payment Method in NeweggB2B System Configuration Setting is not available in Magento.
To view, NeweggB2B failed orders
- Go to Magento Admin Panel.
- On the NeweggB2B menu, point to NeweggB2B Orders, and then click View NeweggB2B Failed Orders.
The Failed NeweggB2B Orders Import Log page appears as shown in the following figure: