Failed Manomano Orders Import Log
The users can view the list of failed Manomano orders on the Failed Manomano Orders Import Log page.
Orders cannot be imported from Manomano due to the following conditions:
- If any product in the Manomano Order is Out of Stock in Magento.
- If any product in the Manomano Order is disabled in Magento.
- If any Product does not exist in Magento or is deleted from Magento after uploading on Manomano.
- If the selected Payment Method in Manomano System Configuration Setting is not available in Magento.
To manage failed Manomano Orders
- Go to the Magento Admin panel.
- On the top navigation bar, move the cursor over the Manomano menu, and then point to the Manage Orders menu.
The menu appears as shown in the following figure:
- Click View Manomano Failed Orders.
The Failed Manomano Orders Import Log page appears as shown in the following figure:
This page displays the failed orders with the order id and the reason for the failure.
- To clear failed import order logs, click the Clear Failed Import Order Logs button.
All the logs are deleted.
- To delete selected failed import order log, do the following steps:
- Select the check boxes of the required logs.
- In the Actions list, click Delete Order, and then click the Submit button.
A confirmation dialog box appears.
- Click the OK button.
All the selected failed orders are deleted.