Jet-Magento Integration is an extension, developed by CedCommerce, establishes a synchronization of inventory, price, other details for product creation and its management between the Magento store and Jet.com.
This extension interacts with Jet Marketplace to integrate the synchronized product listing between the Magento and the Jet.com retailers. After installing the extension, merchant can create the Jet Categories and the dependent attributes on the Magento store.
The process enables merchant to configure the desired product category into Magento for automatic submission of the selected product to the same Category on Jet.com.
Jet Magento Integration extension provides following features:
- Profile based product upload
- Easy Jet Category and Attribute mapping
- Manage Jet Product and Upload Product (directly from grid and bulk upload all products)
- Product Synchronization
- Automatic process on each product edit
- Manual synchronization process
- Review Product Upload Errors
- Automated Order Import and Acknowledgement
- Shipment and Cancellation of Orders
- Automated Shipment with Shipworks and Shipstation
- Multiple Shipment of an Order
- Fetch and Submit Return
- Create Refund
- Upload Configurable Product
- Upload simple Product
- Archive Selected Product
- Archive Products in Bulk
- Unarchive Selected Product
- Unarchive Products in Bulk
- Shipping Exception
- Return Exception
- CRON Facility
- Knowledge Base
- Map Magento Global variant attributes
Caution: Extension is heavily dependent on Crons for running various automated processes. So, make sure that Cron Job is properly configured and working on the server.