Cdiscount is the first French e-commerce website with a broad offering: a wide range of products including, among others; cultural goods, high-tech, IT, household appliances, personal appliances, and food. It also operates in Brazil, Belgium, Ivory Coast, Senegal, and Colombia.
Cdiscount Integration offers Management of your products on a centralized platform, wherein you can easily list your products on Cdiscount directly from existing marketplace such as on Magento, WooCommerce, PrestaShop etc..Management of inventory and price is synchronous and gets updated followed by any activity. Furthermore, tracking and order fulfillment can be achieved through CedCommerce integration.
Integration also offers management of inventory, with greater flexibility, providing you with several ways to manage it at discrete levels with Cdiscount.com. Order cancellations from the customer end are retrieved simultaneously to cancel the order ensuring that you don´t ship items that were canceled.
Key Features of Cdiscount Integration Extension by CedCommerce:
- Product Category Mapping: Follows many-to-one category mapping philosophy. Enables Admin to map many categories of the Magento store to the single category of Cdiscount.
- Simple and Configurable Product Upload: Admin can upload the Simple and Configurable types of Magento product on Cdiscount.com. The configurable product in Magento is treated as variation product on Cdiscount.com.
- Profile Based Product Upload: Admin can create a profile and map the category and attributes to Magento category and attributes. Then, upon assigning the products to the profile, they can be easily uploaded.
- Synchronised Inventory: Auto synchronization of the inventory at regular intervals and product listings along with all the details is established between Magento and Cdiscount.com.
- Automate Shipment: The shipment process can be automated with Shipstation, Shipworks, Stamps.com, Linnworks, Xtento, ShipRush.
- Low Stock Notifications: Whenever the stock diminishes lower than the threshold, a notification is sent informing the status of the same.
- Creation of Magento Orders: Newly placed orders on Cdiscount.com are automatically created in the Magento store as well with all the required details as on Cdiscount.com.
- Rejected Products Notifications: If any product containing some invalid details is rejected by Cdiscount.com, then its information is fetched from the automatic synchronized requests along with the error due to which it is rejected.
- Archive and Unarchive Products: Merchants can close and reopen the products on Cdiscount using Archive and Unarchive feature. Archive disables the products on Cdiscount whereas unarchive enables the archived product.