View Failed Orders
The users can view the list of failed Catch orders on the View Failed Orders page.
In the following conditions, Orders are not imported from Catch:
- If any product in the Catch Order is Out of Stock in Magento.
- If any product in the Catch Order is disabled in Magento.
- If any Product does not exist in Magento or is deleted from Magneto after uploading to Catch.
- If the selected Payment Method in Catch System Configuration Setting is not available in Magento.
To view Catch failed orders
- Go to the Magento Admin panel.
- On the top navigation bar, move the cursor over the Catch menu, and then point to the Catch Orders menu.
The menu appears as shown in the following figure:
- Click View Failed Orders.
The Failed Catch Orders Import Log page appears as shown in the following figure:
This page displays the failed orders with the order id and the reason for the failure.