View Catch Orders
The user can fetch and view all the order details fetched from Catch.
To fetch and view Catch Orders
- Go to the Magento Admin panel.
- On the top navigation bar, move the cursor over the Catch menu, and then point to the Manage Orders menu.
The menu appears as shown in the following figure:
- Click View Catch Orders.
The Catch Orders Details page appears as shown in the following figure:
- Click the Fetch Latest Catch Orders or Sync All Catch Orders Info button.
If the order is imported successfully then, a new record is found in the Catch Order Details table as shown in the above figure.
- Orders are automatically imported through CRON in every 10 minutes.
- Whenever the latest orders are imported from Catch, a Notification appears in the notification area of the Admin panel for those orders and they are Auto-Acknowledged as soon as they are imported into the Magento admin panel.
- If no Order is imported, then check the Failed order log on the Failed Catch Orders Import Log page.
- Order are auto-rejected on Catch in the following conditions:
- When Catch Product SKU does not exist in Magento.
- When Product is Out of Stock in Magento.
- When a product is disabled in Magento.