The Bonanza Integration for Magento store helps the Magento store owners to boost their business and generate the revenue as it interacts with Bonanza API’s to connect the Magento store to Bonanza. It provides an opportunity to cover a wide range of customers.
Admin gets authority to create Bonanza Categories and the dependent attributes on the Magento store. It also enables the store owner to establish a mapping of the desired product category on the Magento store for automatic submission of the selected product to the same category on bonanza.com.
This extension interacts with the Bonanza Marketplace to integrate the synchronized product listing between Magento store and the bonanza.com retailers.
Synchronizing orders, products, pricing, and inventory is possible through establishing the communication between Bonanza APIs and the Magento store.
It enables the admin to manage the Bonanza orders on the seller’s Magento stores without making any significant changes to operational functionalities.
Key Features are as follows:
- Product Category Mapping: Follows many-to-one category mapping philosophy. Admin can map many categories of the Magento store to the single category of Bonanza.
- Bulk Upload System: The merchant has the flexibility to upload any number of products on bonanza.com using bulk product upload feature.
- Low Stock Notifications: Whenever Stock diminishes lower than threshold, notification is sent informing the status
- New Order Notifications: Whenever a new order is fetched from the Bonanza website, the admin receives a notification.
- Rejected Products Notification: If any invalid product is rejected by bonanza.com, then its information is fetched from the automatically synchronized requests along with the error due to which it is rejected.
- Update Products Status: Enables the Store owner to track the product status on the Bonanza website and know whether the products are live or in a pending status.
- Synchronized Inventory: Auto synchronization of the inventory at regular intervals and the listing of the products along with all the details are established between Magento store and bonanza.com.
- Shipment Automation: Merchant can enter shipping carrier, shipping method, and the tracking number to send shipment or can automate the shipment process with Shipstation, Shipworks, Stamps.com, Linnworks.
- Creation of Magento store Orders: The newly placed orders on Bonanza.com are automatically created in the Magento store with all the required details as it is on Bonanza.com.