Edit An Existing Profile
To edit the existing profile
- Go to the Magento Admin panel.
- On the top navigation bar, move the cursor over the Allegro tab, and then point to the Manage Profiles option and click on it.The menu appears as shown in the following figure:
3. The Allegro Profile Listing page appears as shown in the following figure:
- On this page, all the available profiles are listed.
4. Click the required row of the profile that the admin wants to edit.
In the Action column, click the arrow button, and then click Edit Profile.
The Edit Allegro Profile page appears.
5. Make the changes as per requirement.
6. Click the Save button.
The edited profile is saved and listed on the Allegro Profile Listing page.
Click the Save and Continue Edit button to save the created profile and continue editing, if required.
Click the Save and Upload Product button to save the profile and make ready to upload the product on Allegro.pl.
The assigned products are listed on the Product Manager page.