Add New Profile
To Add A New Profile:
- Go to the Magento Admin panel.
- On the top navigation bar, move the cursor over the Allegro tab, and then point to the Manage Profiles menu.
The menu appears as shown in the following figure:
3. Click Manage Profiles. The Allegro Profile Listing page appears as shown in the following figure:
4. Click the Add New Profile button. The Add Allegro Profile page appears as shown in the following figure:
5. In the right panel, under Profile Information, do the following steps:
- In the Profile Code box, enter a profile code.
Note: It is only for internal use. Use the unique profile code with no spaces. Start with small letters.
- In the Profile Name box, enter the name of the profile.
Note: Use the unique name to identify the profile.
- In the Status list, select Active to enable the profile.
Note: The Inactive option disables the profile.
6. Click the Save and Continue button.
7. To add products with Category Id, Click on Search Allegro Products and the section opens up as:
- Enter the Allegro Category Id of the desired Products.
- Enter the Phrase associated with the Id.
8. You can map the Allegro attribute with the desired Magento attributes by clicking on Allegro settings:
- Under Allegro Attribute select the desired attribute you want to associate with the profile.
- Choose the Magento Catelog Attribute you wish to map from the drop down menu.
- Enter the default values in the next column.
9. Now move to the Allegro Default Mapping section.
- Map the required attributes here as well.
10. Now to perform category mapping, click on Allegro Category Mapping:
- Under Allegro Category mapping, choose the desired category and sub-category.
- Under Allegro / Magento Attribute Mapping (Required / Optional mapping) perform the desired mapping.
- You can also add new attributes by clicking on Add Attribute Button.
11. Click on Save Button to successfully create a profile with all these mappings.