With the help of Walmart Mexico Magento® 2 Integration, you can easily list yourMagento® 2 store products on the Walmart Mexico.com Web site to sell the products and earn ample revenue. It is a solution that enables you to synchronize the inventory, price, and other product details between the Magento® 2 store and the Walmart Mexico.com website.
Integration also offers management of inventory, with greater flexibility, providing you with several ways to manage it at discrete levels with Walmart Mexico Order cancellations from the customer’s end are retrieved
simultaneously to cancel the order ensuring that you don’t ship items that were canceled.
Key Features of Walmart Mexico Integration Extension by CedCommerce:
- Stock Update: Stocks are updated automatically on both ends as stock status updated in your local shop or as an order is marked shipped by Walmart Mexico.
- Walmart Mexico Order Management: The orders can be easily acknowledged or canceled through the centralized order management system.
- Product Upload Based on Profile:: Enables the admin to create a profile based on a single category,
and then assign the products to the profile to automate the product upload.
- Synchronization: Auto synchronization of the product listing, order, inventory, return and refund, and
pricing at regular intervals is established betweenMagento® 2 and Walmart Mexico.
- Bulk upload Methodology: Admin gets the authority to upload bulk products on Walmart Mexico but just selecting the products and upload them in one go.
- Email Notification: Admin receives the notification through mail on new order creation, low stock and if the product is rejected from Walmart Mexico.
- Cons: Crons automate the process of Price, Inventory and Order management.
- Rejected Products Notification: If any product containing some invalid details is rejected, then its
information is fetched from the automatically synchronized requests along with the error due to which it is rejected.
- Return And Refunds: Refunds are processed back to the original payment method used to purchase the order. Refund is also possible through extension.