Add New Membership Plan
To Add New Membership Plan
- Go to the Admin panel.
- On the left navigation bar, click the MARKETPLACE menu, and then click Membership Plans.
Tthe Membership Plan Manager page appears as shown in the following figure.
- In the upper-right corner of the page, click the Add New Membership Plan button.
The page appears as shown in the following figure:
- In the right panel, under Membership Plan Information, enter the information in the following fields:
- Name: The name of the membership package.
- Price: The price of the membership package.
- Product Limit: The number of products that the vendor can create/upload.
- Sort Order: The sort order of the package.
- No. of Subscription Allowed: The number of individuals that can subscribe for the package.
- Special Price: The special price of the product.
- Duration: The time period that mentions the validity of the package.
- Status:The status of the package that mentions whether to display the package at the frontend or not.
Note: Selecting No, removes the package from the frontend.
- Website: The name of the website.
- Image: The image relevant to the package.
- Product Categories: The product categories that are available to the vendors for adding their products in the category.
- Click the Save Membership button.