Outstanding Features of Addon
- Through Geolocation, it will fetch the customer current location and filter products everywhere in the site with the selected location/zip code (based on the configuration).
- If a customer wants to change the location he can change from the frontend.
- A customer can not add products to the cart until he doesn’t select any location.
- Validation at checkout that the products added in the cart are available for the selected shipping or billing address.
- Admin can add multiple ship areas and zip codes using .csv (File Type) for the respective ship area.
- Admin needs to enter the map API key for geolocation and Google autocomplete location.
- Admin can set the Filter type from the configuration. There are three types of the filter defined at admin panel :
- Filter products by City, Country, and State (customer can buy products which are available to deliver in his city, state, and country)
- Filter products by Zipcode (customer can buy products which are available to deliver in the customer’s zip code)
- Filter products by Distance – Admin can define the filter range and can select the unit (km or miles)
- Admin can also define the popup title, which is displayed to the customer at frontend to enter the location or zip code.
- A vendor can add multiple ship areas and multiple zip codes using csv (File Type) for shipping.
- A vendor can also manage the zip codes for the ship area, can add a single zip code, can delete/edit zipcode for the ship area.
- A vendor can edit/delete the ship Location.
- At the time of vendor registration, through geolocation it will fetch the current location of the vendor and autofill the field, latitude, and longitude fields and if a vendor wants he/she can change the location by Google autocomplete location in the registration page.
- A vendor can also select the multiple ship areas for each product (if admin selects Filter location – Product location in the configuration).
- 100% open source
- Easy Installation and Extension Configuration Process
- User-friendly interface