Product Change Log
In the “product change log” section, you will find all the relevant details related to the product, including the account ID, product ID, and product type. Moreover, this section also provides information about the number of times the log has been processed, modified, and updated.
- Go to the Magento 2 admin panel.
- Click on ManoMano present on the left navigation bar.
- Click on Product Change Log . The page appears as shown below:
- All the Product related details like Account Id, Product Id, Type, Modified At, Updated At, and Number of Times Processed will be displayed.• The Account Id shows the id that will be mentioned for the particular account for which the request has been sent.
• The Product Id shows which Magento product is modified and for which it is logged.
• In Type, you can see the information type of the product which is either Inventory or Offer. The mass action feature available for
ManoMano deletes large number of products in a single click.
• In Modified At, the date and time will be mentioned at which the log has been modified in
• In Updated At, the date will be mentioned at which the log has been processed from our end.
• In Number of Time Processed, displays how many times the log has been processed from our
end. The least number will be the priority, i.e. if it is 0 then that will be synced first then number 1 will be synced.