The EBS Payment Method extension, developed by CedCommerce for Magento® 2 provides an ability to the admin to accept the credit card online payments through the EBS Payment gateway. During the checkout process, the users can use the Credit cards and Debit card such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB and Diners Club International credit cards, and so on.
EBS Payment Method is the first Indian merchant account provider to achieve the PCI DSS 3.0 standards of compliance. It is also certified by security and process adherence followed and audited by ISO 27001- 2013 standard. This achievement makes EBS one of the most secured online service providers in the world.
The key features are as follows:
- Accepts all credit cards during the checkout process
- Supports world’s most widely accepted currencies, serving consumers from all around the globe.
- Support for test environment to allow merchants to test the integration before going live.
- Encrypts Merchant password
- Set allowed countries for which EBS payment method will be applicable.