How to Convert Custom Product to Configurable Product
To create configurable products,
- Go to the Magento 2 Admin Panel.
- On the left navigation bar, click on Catalog and then on Products.
- The Products page appears as shown below:
The imported products along with their details are displayed in the grid.
- To add any new simple product, click on Add Product button and fill in the required details.
- Now you need to add the custom options for the simple products you had created as shown in the images below:
Then click on Add Option under Customisable Options and add the required custom details.
- To convert a simple product to configurable select that simple product you want to convert and then under Actions click on Custom to Configurable.
- After clicking on Custom to Configurable, the product will be changed to Configurable product and the various attributes added by you will be reflected on the front end.