Synchronize the Products With the Shopify Store
To synchronize the products details from the store to the App
- Go to the “OnBuy Marketplace Integration” App.
- Click on the “Products” in the left panel. The “Products” page appear as follows:
- Check on all the products and choose the option “Sync From Shopify” from the drop-down menu.
- A dialog box appears as shown in the following figure:
- Select the checkboxes associated with the required fields.
- Click the ‘Update’ button.
The “Sync from Shopify” page appears as shown in the following figure: The Products synchronization with the store is executed and the status appears.
The products are synchronized from the store to the App.
*Note: If there is an error in the product synchronization process, then it appears on the page. Otherwise, a success message appears with the process status.