The Miravia policy section is to assist you with performing actions on your policies and update them as per your requirement.
- Synchronization Policy – It outlines how your Magento store’s product data will be kept up to date with the marketplace.
- Inventory Policy – It defines your store product data management on the marketplace.
- Image Policy – The policy related to guidelines for images to be used when listing products on the marketplace.
- Pricing Policy – It determines how are product prices determined and adjusted when listing on the marketplace.
- Order Policy -It describes the process for managing orders that originate from the marketplace.
Actions You Can Perform in Miravia Policies
- Edit existing policies
- Delete the policies
- Add a new policy