Features & Functionalities
The MageNative’s Delivery Boy app allows online store owners to offer seamless delivery management. The store owner can easily add the delivery agents, assign orders, and manage the transactions from the Admin panel. This app’s end-user is the delivery boy who will deliver the item to the customer’s doorstep. The Delivery boys can use the delivery boy app to deliver their orders. The delivery boy can perform the following actions:
- Change the status of the order once the order is delivered.
- Accept and reject the order. Items rejection can be done as well.
- Direct communication between Admin and driver.
- Reports and analytics are visible.
- All the transaction and pay request-related details can be seen.
- Admin can also use the app to perform some admin actions without navigating to the Magento 2 Admin panel.
Delivery Boy login Page
Drivers can log in to the delivery boy app’ using the login credentials provided by the Admin through the login screen, as shown in the below screenshot.