BigCommerce store owners can manage the products with the help of this feature. They can view the products details such as the product type, SKU, Barcode, ASIN, Product Status, quantity, price, and so on. They can also edit the product information.
Apart from all these provided facilities, they can perform the following tasks:
- Update Product Price: Updates the prices of all the products on newegg.com.
- Update Product Inventory: Updates the inventories of all the products on newegg.com.
- Get Product Status: Get the current status of all the uploaded products from newegg.com.
- Sync With BigCommerce: Synchronize the product details from the BigCommerce store to the app.
- Bulk Action: Perform the selected bulk action on the selected products.
Points To remember
- All the products having valid SKUs are retrieved from the BigCommerce store. If there is any product with no SKU, then it is not listed on Newegg Marketplace Integration app.
- Each variant must have unique SKU for every product. If any product has duplicate SKU, then it conflicts with the SKU at the time of product upload.
- To upload any products on newegg.com, products must have either Barcode (UPC, ISBN-10, GTIN-14, ISBN-13) or ASIN or MPN(mfr part number) with it. Admin can add or Update the Barcode(UPC, ISBN-10, ISBN-13, GTIN-14) from the Manage Product section of the BigCommerce admin panels.
- If the ASIN is available, then the admin can enter ASIN for each product while editing the product from the app.
- Each product must have positive inventory quantity of products. If the product quantity is negative or zero, then the products are not uploaded to newegg.com
- Product price must be assigned to each product. Admin can update the product price while editing the product from the app.