FAQ's For Bonanza Integration For WooCommerce
How do I upload products on Bonanza?
To upload products on Bonanza, follow these steps:
- Click on the Products section in the menu bar.
- Select the products you wish to upload.
- Choose the Upload Products tab from bulk action and click on Submit.
What products are prohibited on Bonanza?
The list of prohibited items on Bonanza:-
- Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms
- Bureau of Industry and Security Denied person List
- California Department of Food and Agriculture Plant Health and Pest
Prevention Services Division
- Copyright Office
- National Plant Board
- National Stolen Art File
- Office of Foreign Assets Control
- Patent and Trademark Office
- Drug Enforcement Administration
- Federal Laws and Regulations
- Food and Drug Administration
- Fish and Wildlife Service
- California Health and Safety Code
- California Penal Code
- Consumer Product Safety Commission Recalled Item List
What does these products’ status in Bonanza mean?
- Items For Sale:
- Items Ready to Post:
- Product Submitted:
- Profile Not Set:
- Not Uploaded Products:
These items are for sale.
These items are not for sale but ready to be posted on Bonanza (You have to “Update Booth”).
Products are uploaded but are “Under Review” by Bonanza.
You have to update or add a new profile to the products according to your Bonanza Store.
Products that are not uploaded on Bonanza.
How do I create a profile on a Bonanza?
You can create different profiles for each product based on mapped categories. Select the profile name, edit the category-specific attributes based on size, colour, or any other attribute. You can simply assign the products based on these categories.