Mapping the Categories of Qoo10
The CATEGORY MAPPING page lists all the Qoo10 categories. Admin has to select the Qoo10 categories to which the products need to be assigned.
To select the required categories for mapping:
- Go to the WooCommerce Admin panel.
- On the left navigation bar, click the Qoo10 menu.
- In the right panel, click the CATEGORY MAPPING tab.
- Here in the “Current Shop” on the right next to the corner you just need to select the shop in which you want to map the categories of your products.
- The page appears as shown in the following figure:
- Under Root Categories, click the required category.
The next level categories list appears. Click the required category.
Note: Keep clicking every next level required categories until the last level categories list and the corresponding check boxes appear as shown in the following figure:
- Select the checkboxes associated with the required categories.
- After selecting the category, click on the FETCH CATEGORIES button to save your category as shown in the image below: