- Getting Stared
- How To Install the Walmart Marketplace Integration App
- Old Digital Signature Based Authentication
- New Access Token Based Authentication
- Registration and Walmart Configuration Setup
- Dashboard of the App
- Walmart Tax Codes
- Product Feeds
- Lag Time
- Manage Promotional Price
- Product Share
- Import and Export Product CSV
- Walmart Other Configurations Settings
14.Product Share ↑ Back to Top
Product Share as the name of this feature explains its working clearly. It helps the user of the app to POST/SHARE their products on different Social Media like Facebook, Twitter, and Google+.
To POST/SHARE your products on Social Media follow the below steps:
- Go to the Walmart Marketplace Integration App.
- Click the Product menu.
- Click Share Product.
The Product Share page appears as shown in the following figure:
- You can SHARE either individual product or products in bulk, you have both the options.
- If you have recently uploaded more products and they are not showing on this grid then click on “Refresh Catalog” button.
- Doing so will add all your newly PUBLISHED products in this grid.
- To SHARE individual product on social media, follow the given steps:
- Click on “share” link in the “ACTION” column. As shown in the following figure:
- You will be able to see 3 social media sources select one of them where you want to POST your product. As shown in the following figure:
- As soon as you will click on the social media button you will be redirected to the login page of that social media.
- When you log in, you will see a button “POST”. As shown in the following figure:
- When you will click on the POST button your product will be posted on that social media source.
- To SHARE bulk product on social media, follow the given steps:
- Select the check boxes in the row corresponding to the products you want to SHARE or select all.
- Click on “Select all 25+ items” from the row.
- Click on the “Action” button. As shown in the following figure:
- You will see new tabs will be open, you need to log in first and then Click on “POST” button to post the product.
- In this way, you can post your products on Social media.